"FitGrid has been a game changer for our studio! If I could turn back the clock and partner with FitGrid as soon as I became a resale owner, I would."
Before FitGrid, Barre3 Mill Creek, a barre studio in Mill Creek, Washington, struggled with first-timer retention. New clients often didn't return after their initial class, leaving Shayla and her instructors feeling discouraged.
Enter FitGrid, a platform that enables personalized communication between instructors and clients. FitGrid's key features addressed Barre3 Mill Creek's pain points:
- Personalized follow-up messages: Instructors could reach out to clients after class, offering encouragement and support, making them feel valued and seen.
- Feedback channel: Clients could share their positive and negative experiences, helping the studio improve its offerings.
- Instructor reports: Shayla gained valuable insights into instructor performance, allowing her to provide targeted coaching and support.
Over the last 6 Months with FitGrid:
- Increased first-time returns by 45.6% and new client revenue by 5.28x.
- Won-back 54 Clients
- Averaged a 9.7/10 instructor rating with 458 reviews and 257 comments.
FitGrid provided Barre3 Mill Creek & Shayla a way for her instructors to personalize communication, which fueled stronger client relationships, leading to more loyal clients and higher revenue and retention. This didn’t just impact the bottom line, but it also empowered the instructors to build meaningful connections with clients which boosted both morale and effectiveness.
More case studies
"Personalized messages sent from our instructors using the FitGrid Pro App has been a major community builder."
Start a free trial today
Get a guided tour, or activate a trial
Book a Demo
Get a guided tour of FitGrid